Refilled is on a mission to empower organisations and help them transition away from single-use plastics. Together we can be extraordinary!REQUEST A QUOTE
Worldwide we produce over 481 billion single-use plastic bottles every year. Bottled drinking water has become a ubiquitous part of modern life, with tens of millions bottles sold each day around the world. However, the production and transportation of bottled water result in significant carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and plastic waste.
The process of manufacturing and transporting a single bottle of water actually takes 3 litres of water for every 1 litre of drinking water produced. You could even fill the bottle with nearly a 1/4 of oil to just to make it. Unfortunately less than 20% of bottles ever get recycled, with the other 80% taking over 400 years to breakdown into micro-plastics in our oceans and landfill.
Keep track of your companies collective plastic impact!
Demonstrate a reduction in your CO2 emissions!
To encourage sustainability and reward circularity the Refilled Leaderboards are displayed on both the Refiller and our Refilled App.
The Local Leaderboard lets you compare how you’re going against other people within your space whereas the Global Leaderboard compares where your organisation stacks up against other Climate Champions.